Monday, August 3, 2015

Swagbucks: Legit or Scam


This question is such an important one, the fact that you want to make money on the internet, from the comfort of your room makes the question such a necessity.

First you ask;           What am I investing in this? or What will I lose?

Then you ask;          If I'm not putting in my money, How do they make money.

Finally;                     I stay at home, I don't want to giveaway my bank details, How then do i receive my rewards?

Allow me Answer these questions, from which I shall clarify the legitimacy or otherwise of swagbucks.

1. what you invest?

In this venture, for you to be able to come out with some tangible reward, you have to invest ample TIME. This is the ultimate investment, they say TIME is MONEY, the more time you put in, the more money you make.
You also put in unimaginable effort by performing set tasks, meet daily targets or goals, market products (referral)

2. How they make money?

They basically use you to meet their own Bigger targets and goals, then pay you commission. They direct traffic of potential customers (You and I) to their clients (Big Businesses) by selling adverts to you, they earn on your every activity on their website. They also make you shop through them so they can earn commission on your purchases. So, they make way more than you can imagine.

3. Redeeming your earnings:

There are various ways to collect your allowance or commission, the most popular and trending method is e-Gift Cards. They are popular because they are easy to request and redeem. All you need to do is apply them to your account with the Gift-Card issuer( Amazon, Target, StarBucks etc).
Other methods include receiving checks, Paypal and other e-money options.

Now to how legitimate SWAGBUCKS is,

I have tried my hands on many websites that claim to reward it's users for performing certain tasks and they are one to keep their word. Swagbucks is not only Legit, it's among the best and the most social of all rewards programs.
It has been in existence since 2007 and it has a Trustworthiness rating of 92% and Child Safety rating of 91%. Learn more statistical details about Swagbucks

No comments:

Post a Comment